The Axminster “Reward” card is available to our stockists.
For further information or to apply for an Axminster Rewards Card please contact your Area Sales Representative or contact the customer services team on 01297 32244.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Axminster “Reward” scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance. Additional terms and conditions may be in place for special promotions and events.
- The Axminster “Reward” account, card and “Reward”, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Axminster Carpets which may, at any time, terminate the scheme, membership or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
- The scheme is open to retailers of Axminster Carpets. It is the decision of the retailer whether they are part of the scheme. No sales person will be signed up unless agreement from management.
- Axminster Carpets reserves the right to refuse membership of the “Reward” scheme.
- Axminster Carpets reserves the right to terminate, change the scheme or value or “Reward” at any time without notice.
- All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
- A card can take up to 72 hours to be registered for use once details are gathered. Any orders placed in this period will not be eligible to “Reward”.
- “Reward” will be added to the card weekly after invoice date. If this is not possible Axminster Carpets cannot be held responsible for any loss of points.
- Members are only entitled to one Reward account each. Axminster Carpets reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- Members must keep Axminster Carpets informed of any changes. Axminster Carpets cannot be held responsible for any loss of “Reward” incurred as a result of out of date details.
- Any Reward account not used within 2 years of issue will be automatically terminated.
- The Axminster Loyalty card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
- The Axminster Reward card remains the responsibility of the Reward member, as do any security details relating to the account. Axminster Carpets cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
- Axminster Carpets may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel AxminsterReward accounts, and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
- any behaviour relating to Axminster Reward or the Axminster Carpets that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
- Breach of account payment terms
- Axminster Reward cards can only be used for purchases from the list provided by Love2Shop partners who are part of the scheme.
- The scheme is only for personal use. Axminster Reward cards cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- Axminster Reward accounts, cards points and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- Notification of Axminster Reward Cards top-ups will be sent to the registered email. This email will only be used by Love2Shop and Axminster Carpets for information relating to the scheme.
- Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members will be able to spend the balance on the card.
- Axminster Reward cards and accounts are not transferrable between retailers or stockists.
- Members who do not collect any Reward for two years may be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to re-join.
- No cash or discount alternative is offered in lieue or replacement of scheme.
Your Reward Card
1. Upon presentation of your card, payment for goods and/or services will be deducted from your current card balance. For security purposes please ensure you keep a record of your card balance, as retailers will not be able to provide this information. If the amount of a proposed purchase is greater than the available balance, it will be declined. You must inform the cashier that your purchase is greater than the balance on the card and ask to pay the difference in cash or by any other payment method acceptable to the retailer first.
2. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme does not apply to the Card. For your protection, all funds held from time to time on Cards are held by Park Card Services in trust and safeguarded in accordance with the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
3. A copy of the Trust Deed and our Terms and Conditions can be found online at www.love2shop.co.uk.
4. By using your card you are deemed to accept the Terms and Conditions of both Axminster Carpets and love2shop.
5. This card should be treated as cash and therefore if it is lost or stolen the value may be lost in the same way as if you lose cash (see card Terms and Conditions).
6. Please keep this card carrier in a safe place. Should you need to report your card lost or stolen you will require the card number to suspend your card using our 24/7 automated telephone service on 0344 7709015. You will be responsible for any unauthorised use of a lost or stolen card prior to it being reported to us and being blocked or suspended.
7. The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
8. The card can be used online at www.love2shop.co.uk/services, www.love2choose.co.uk and www.l2s-mobile.co.uk.
The card may not be re-sold.
9. Participating retailers may vary. Full details can be found online at www.love2shop.co.uk.
10. To obtain a balance or register for text services, call our 24/7 automated telephone service on 0344 7709015 or visit www.love2shop.co.uk/services.
Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 5p per minute plus your phone company access charge.